Hey folks! So as previously mentioned in this weeks travel post, I had a lot of fun this past weekend discovering new tea shops and cafes. So of course, to match with my adventures, I have to show ya’ll everything I got!
To keep it simple for the first official tea post, I will simply give a list of quick facts about each tea. At some point, I will be able to review each individual tea for ya’ll and give my rating. I am so excited to try all of them! Have you ever tried any of these? Let me know what your first impression was in the comments.
- Misty Cloud Jasmine (green)
- Strawberry Cream (black)- Reviewed
- White Wedding (white)
- Vanilla Bean (black)
- Pina Colada (rooibos)
- Gold Mountain Spice (rooibos chai)
- Fruit Punch (rooibos)
- Orange Creamsicle (rooibos)
- Cream Earl Grey (black)
- Honey Yuzu (green) — Found at Cafe Noir (mentioned here)
- Tupelo Honey Fig (white) — Reviewed– Recipe Inspired by it
- Peach Blossom (white) — Found at Marlenes Market (mentioned here)
- Jade Citrus Mint (green) — Found at Starbucks
Is there a specific tea you’re anxious to read about? Let me know which tea I should review first in the comments down below!
As always, all items are purchased by myself and all reviews and opinion are my own.